December 1 Double Showcase

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      I am very happy indeed to be able to present to you another Double Showcase!

      Renee Larson of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA and Carol Strand-Siebers of Hopkins, Minnesota USA are both wearing lovely gowns in the style of 1560s Venice - one in black and gold brocade, and the other in blue velveteen.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Renee and Carol are part of the "Wench Posse, a group of like-minded OCD costuming friends" who this year created a "Courtesan Invasion" of the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. You can see the group as featured VIPs, here:

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/VIPs/vips.htm

      Oh, and if you haven't already, please do check out the second double showcase for last month, which I forgot to announce via my usual mailing lists. You can find Timea and her model Renata, and Lorna and her model Maria on the 2010 archives page:

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/arch-10.htm

      Enjoy. If all goes to plan I will be back with the final showcase (possibly two) for the year on December 15. :-)