November Showcase

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      It's the beginning of a new month, which is the perfect time to announce a new Italian Showcase for November - a Double!

      I am very happy to present to you Laura Ulak, of Minnesota USA, in a truly luscious Florentine outfit circa 1570-75, and another lovely creation from Laura Ulak, this time a Venetian outfit in the style of circa 1570, modelled by Georgiana.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Enjoy. :-)