Extra-High Definition of Eleonora de Toledo

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Woah...this is truly awesome. I found this today via someone on one of my mailing lists: it is a site featuring extra-high definition images of several Italian Renaissance Masterpieces. The one we will probably all be drooling over the most though is the one of Eleonora de Toledo (with her son).

      http://www.haltadefinizione.com/home.jsp?lingua=en (Just click on Eleonora in the top right)

      You can get SO close to all the detail! Enjoy! :-)