The Italian Showcase

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2010
      I am very happy to to be able to present to you another Italian Showcase: Laura Rubin of Silicon Valley, California USA. Laura is wearing a beautiful outfit in the style of 1570s Venice, in my colours of red and gold no less! Laura has generously shared with us lots of lovely pics and info, so get your beverage of choice ready and prepare to enjoy. :-)

      Bella
    • scarlett
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2010
        Fabulous! Very beautuiful!