Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Greetings

  • Mary Connelly
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2003
      Welcome Giana!

      I am Francesca, also fairly new to the SCA. My full name is Francesca Maria Isabetta di Capua. I am from the city of Capua, located in the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and am from roughly the same period as you are (dates not decided upon completely just yet).

      This list is wonderful and very informative. I am so glad you have found us! Another great Italian list, if you are unaware of it, is Italian_Persona. Many of the same people are on both lists, but it is so helpful when you have questions with building your persona. (As I so often do.)

      Again, Welcome! Have a great evening!

      Francesca

    • Giana Visconti
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2003
        --- Mary Connelly <bunnymom@...> wrote:
        > Welcome Giana!

        Thank you, Francesca. I have already been learning so
        many new things here. I look forward to getting to
        know everyone better.

        Giana

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com