New Book - Companion to Moda a Firenze!

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2010
      Ok guys, here's breaking news (that is, if you don't already know about this): the companion book to Moda a Firenze 1540-1580 is due to be released in March 2011. It's called Moda a Firenze 1540-1580: Cosimo I de' Medici's Style.

      It's available to pre-order via the publisher Edizioni Polistampa at http://www.leonardolibri.com/asp/sl.asp?id=5046 (please note, however, you cannot use a credit card to purchase advance copies via Edizioni Polistampa), or via David Brown Book Co/Oxbow books here: http://www.oxbowbooks.com/pdfs/leaflets/Textiles389.pdf (scroll to the bottom).

      Drooling yet? :D

      Bella
      The Realm of Venus
      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net