Yay! A Showcase! :-)

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2010
      Well, it's been a while, but this makes it worth the wait.

      I present to you the talented Sheree O. Paulson of North Carolina USA, in an outfit of the style of 1550s Florence.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Hope you enjoy. :-)

      Bella
    • SusanG
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2010
        Wow! That is one beautiful dress!
        Lucrezia

        --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Anabella W" <bella_lucia_da_verona@...> wrote:

        > Well, it's been a while, but this makes it worth the wait.
        >
        > I present to you the talented Sheree O. Paulson of North Carolina USA, in an outfit of the style of 1550s Florence.
        >
        > http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm
        >
        > Hope you enjoy. :-)
        >

        > Bella

      • Beverly Azizi
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2010
          Wow this lady is good!

          Betsabea
        • tara30554
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010
            I just viewed the showcase, beautiful work!

            Catharine