Re: Fw: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Digest Number 1786

  • SusanG
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2010
      OoO, your soccoccia are lovely! Thanks for putting the information together on a web page.
      Lucrezia
      --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Kat" <katdb@...> wrote:

      > Hey, a convert to saccoccia... yeah!
      > I love them and am currently embroidering another one!
      > http://katerina.purplefiles.net/FlorenceFiles/FLAccessoriesSOCCACCIA.html
      > Kat
      > La Signora Onorata Katerina da Brescia
      > Innilgard, Lochac
      > The Florence Files http://gatewaytoflorence.purplefiles.net
      >
      > "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as
      > well dance!"
    • Deb Wormsbacher
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2010
        These are so pretty they have inspired me to try to make one!

        Deb in Colorado

        <http://gatewaytoflorence.purplefiles.net> rence.purplefiles.net

        > "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might
        as
        > well dance!"

      • Brandy
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2010
          Yes they are lovely. I've made one, but it was just a plain pocket, no embroidery. I hate to embroider (right up there with beading, I know how, but I use up all my patience at work). However, hers make me want to pull out my hoop and thread and go for something simple at least.