2009 Rose Awards - The Winners

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      You voted. I tallied. The results are in. :-)

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/RoseAwardsResults2009.htm

      I hope you have all enjoyed the Italian Showcase as much as I have. I look forward to being able to bring you more Italian Renaissance gorgeousness in the coming year.

      Ciao, and Happy New Year to All!

      Bella
    • Ursula VonDerKarten
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        Bella,
        I am new to SCA and new to this list, but I very much appreciate the site.  I love the research details and bibliography.  Thank you very much for sharing with us.

        Ursula VDK