Re: Linen in Europe?

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
      gosh. Our 'standard' price is about AU$12.99/m. I usually try to get it on
      sale and have paid as little as $4/m occasoinally. Now I think myself lucky!
      Kat
      La Signora Onorata Katerina da Brescia
      Innilgard, Lochac
      The Florence Files http://gatewaytoflorence.purplefiles.net

      "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as
      well dance!"

      WOW! Here I thought $9/yd was expensive, Libeco charges $166.99/yd for 8oz
      'Corsica' dyed linen and $80.54/yd for the 3.1oz 'Rimini' Optical White
      linen.

      You sure it's not cheaper to get it from Fabrics-store.com and have it
      shipped? Their 3.5oz (IL20) Optical White is $8.26/yd. How much could
      shipping be?

      Baccus
      \and