Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] This picture?

  • Jacki/Erica
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009
      Okay but which picture to click on . . .

      Elspeth Bouchannane
      Oertha, West
    • Wicked Frau
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009

        didn't realize it wasn't showing up.

        I have posted it in the photos section (link above), or go to new photos
        section....

        Sg

        P.S. I wasn't able to stop the marquee or download it. How did you do
        that?

        On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM, <lilinah@...> wrote:

        > You wrote to Italian Renaissance Costuming:
        >
        >> The attached picture is in the rotating marque of the Borghese museum in
        >> Rome. I can't find it on their website, and other than writing the museum
        >> "real" letter there isn't anyway I can see to contact them.
        >>
        >> http://www.galleriaborghese.it/borghese/en/einfo.htm
        >>
        >> Do any of you know of any information about it?
        >>
        >> Thanks,
        >>
        >> Sg

        > The list does not allow attachments. So we have no idea what picture
        > interests you. And you haven't posted since. So we are mystified.
        >
        > The slide show at the museum can be stopped if you click on the picture.
        > And that picture can be downloaded. And uploaded to the photo section of the
        > list on Yahoo. That way we can see it.
        >
        > Still wondering,
        > Fiametta Basilio

      • Isabella D'Angelo
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009
          Piero Di Cosimo, St. Mary Magdelena, 1500-1510.

          -Isabella D'Angelo

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009

            http://www.wga.hu/html/p/piero/cosimo/z_other/mary_mag.html for more info.