Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] This picture?

  • lilinah@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 18, 2009
      >???
      >So which picture did "Wicked Frau"/Sg need help identifying?

      I'm still waiting to find out...

      Fiametta
    • Steph Sitzes
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009
        you can click on 'artists' and the photos are still.
        try downloading that way.
        arianna

        --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Tamara Bedic <tamara_bedic@...> wrote:

        > The picture keeps scrolling...  Can you describe which one you mean?  Is it a portrait?  Woman?  Man?  What is she wearing?  That way, we on the list may be able to identify it...

      • Jacki/Erica
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009
          Okay but which picture to click on . . .

          Elspeth Bouchannane
          Oertha, West
        • Wicked Frau
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009

            didn't realize it wasn't showing up.

            I have posted it in the photos section (link above), or go to new photos
            section....

            Sg

            P.S. I wasn't able to stop the marquee or download it. How did you do
            that?

            On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM, <lilinah@...> wrote:

            > You wrote to Italian Renaissance Costuming:
            >
            >> The attached picture is in the rotating marque of the Borghese museum in
            >> Rome. I can't find it on their website, and other than writing the museum
            >> "real" letter there isn't anyway I can see to contact them.
            >>
            >> http://www.galleriaborghese.it/borghese/en/einfo.htm
            >>
            >> Do any of you know of any information about it?
            >>
            >> Thanks,
            >>
            >> Sg

            > The list does not allow attachments. So we have no idea what picture
            > interests you. And you haven't posted since. So we are mystified.
            >
            > The slide show at the museum can be stopped if you click on the picture.
            > And that picture can be downloaded. And uploaded to the photo section of the
            > list on Yahoo. That way we can see it.
            >
            > Still wondering,
            > Fiametta Basilio

          • Isabella D'Angelo
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009
              Piero Di Cosimo, St. Mary Magdelena, 1500-1510.

              -Isabella D'Angelo

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009

                http://www.wga.hu/html/p/piero/cosimo/z_other/mary_mag.html for more info.