Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] This picture?

  • Tamara Bedic
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 18, 2009
      ???
      So which picture did "Wicked Frau"/Sg need help identifying?

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 18, 2009
        >???
        >So which picture did "Wicked Frau"/Sg need help identifying?

        I'm still waiting to find out...

        Fiametta
      • Steph Sitzes
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009
          you can click on 'artists' and the photos are still.
          try downloading that way.
          arianna

          --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Tamara Bedic <tamara_bedic@...> wrote:

          > The picture keeps scrolling...  Can you describe which one you mean?  Is it a portrait?  Woman?  Man?  What is she wearing?  That way, we on the list may be able to identify it...

        • Jacki/Erica
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009
            Okay but which picture to click on . . .

            Elspeth Bouchannane
            Oertha, West
          • Wicked Frau
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009

              didn't realize it wasn't showing up.

              I have posted it in the photos section (link above), or go to new photos
              section....

              Sg

              P.S. I wasn't able to stop the marquee or download it. How did you do
              that?

              On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM, <lilinah@...> wrote:

              > You wrote to Italian Renaissance Costuming:
              >
              >> The attached picture is in the rotating marque of the Borghese museum in
              >> Rome. I can't find it on their website, and other than writing the museum
              >> "real" letter there isn't anyway I can see to contact them.
              >>
              >> http://www.galleriaborghese.it/borghese/en/einfo.htm
              >>
              >> Do any of you know of any information about it?
              >>
              >> Thanks,
              >>
              >> Sg

              > The list does not allow attachments. So we have no idea what picture
              > interests you. And you haven't posted since. So we are mystified.
              >
              > The slide show at the museum can be stopped if you click on the picture.
              > And that picture can be downloaded. And uploaded to the photo section of the
              > list on Yahoo. That way we can see it.
              >
              > Still wondering,
              > Fiametta Basilio

            • Isabella D'Angelo
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009
                Piero Di Cosimo, St. Mary Magdelena, 1500-1510.

                -Isabella D'Angelo

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 19, 2009

                  http://www.wga.hu/html/p/piero/cosimo/z_other/mary_mag.html for more info.