head wear help please

  • Maddalena Alessandra
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
      In this protrait by Bronzino of Lucretzia Lotto, can someone tell me what is on her head and how to make it.
      Thanks
      Maddalena Alessandra

    • Antonia Calvo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
        Maddalena Alessandra wrote:
        > In this protrait by Bronzino of Lucretzia Lotto, can someone tell me what is on her head and how to make it.
        > Thanks

        Link?

        --
        Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

        -----------------------------
        Habeo metrum - musicamque,
        hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?
        -Georgeus Gershwinus
      • Isabella D'Angelo
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
          Huh. I thought I replied yesterday but it never showed up.

          Anyway, I think you mean Lucrezia by Lorenzo Lotto? The green and orange
          dress with the funny blond curls on her head?

          If not, just skip this. :-)

          It's a type of balzo. For a lot more information:

          http://home.earthlink.net/~lizjones429/balzo-new.htm

          -Isabella