Long time no Italian Showcase...

  • Anabella W
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Yes, it's been a while since there was a Showcase (July 15). This is because the Showcase, as you all know, is all about supply and demand, and (despite several bookings) there have been no submitters since then. Until now.

      I am very happy to once again present to you the talented Christy Lee from Texas, USA. Christy has this time created a doublet/dress outfit of understated elegance in the style of northern Italy circa the 1560s, as seen in Sofonisba Anguissola's works.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Until next time, enjoy!

      Bella
    • Steph Sitzes