Re: Questions re Florence

  • swetiepeti
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2009
      I've thought about going back as well. I was supposed to get to go to a couple other places but had bus strike issues. I also was not sure how much I'd like it and nine nights seemed like plenty when I booked. I'd also like to drag the husband along on an "eat your way through Italy" trip where we could just go, check out buildings, museums and eat wherever looked good and try out the local foods. Sadly, I'm married to a severe workaholic and so will be alone unless I could get stepdaughter to join. She likes to travel and the price (free except for extra purchases) would be right up her alley. Good luck on your trip next year