Re: Introduction - and questions

  • oseldronme
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19 11:43 PM

      > I thought I'd just introduce myself to you and I suppose the rest of the group. I am Lucrezia Spinelli (or so I hope my SCA name to be). I recently submitted the name with my local herald. My persona is the member of a silk merchant family named Spinelli. I have not really decided if I am a niece, cousin, daughter, or in-law, yet. I reside in Florence around the years of 1470 - 1540. So I suppose we may have interacted at some point. I think that's very cool.
      Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself - It's kind of lonely out here at first... I like the idea that we may in fact have interacted as well - as I build a wardrobe we can be 'garb buddies' ;)
      > Unfortunately, I am not doing anything with either, except SCA and other hobbies. I think it's great that you went back to school and have a focus on Museum Studies.
      I hope I can do something with the hard won degree - I will continue on to my masters - so curatorship and teaching are looking great to me now...
      > I hope you have a good time in Florence.
      I'll definately keep you posted re: my Florence adventures!
      Yours in service,
      Elena Dellaluna de Firenze.
      P. S. I've not got much experience on these groups, so I'm not feeling confident I'm doing this "snipping" thingie right at all. Any pointers??? I don't want to break rules in ignorance....