FLorentine Dress

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
      which timeline are you looking at??
      I do mainly mid 16thC, so if you are interested in that era, then I have
      most of my research on my website (unfortunately my server is having some
      issues we are trying to sort out, so some of the pages are not connecting,
      but most are!)
      http://purplefiles.net/katerina
      http://purplefiles.net/katerina/DOCO/Flor%20Tailoring.html
      http://purplefiles.net/katerina/DOCO/Florence%20styles.html

      hope this helps
      YIS
      Kat
      La Signora Onorata Katerina da Brescia
      Innilgard, Lochac
      The Florence Files http://gatewaytoflorence.purplefiles.net

      "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as
      well dance!"

      > 1. looking for information on Florentine Dress
      > Posted by: "Dianne" cat_herder@... tamara_sca
      > Date: Wed Aug 5, 2009 12:03 am ((PDT))
      >
      > Greetings,
      >
      > I'm new to the list. I want to made a first time Florentine Dress for an
      > event next month. I understand the basic construction but I need some
      > information on the details of the style. Dos and Don'ts. Information on
      > shoes, belts, hats, veils...
      >
      > I also need information on a matching men's style.
      >
      > I've searched some "Florentine Dress" web sites but they are generally
      > more fancy then I need to be.I'm going to be the site herald for the event
      > so I'm going to be outside in 90 degree heat all day.
      >
      > Tamara
      > Trimaris
    • Kat
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009