July 15 Italian Showcase - Online!

  • Anabella Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 10:19 PM
      This costumer's work is well known to many of us who admire her craftsmanship and attention to detail. For you, this won't be the first time you've seen this creation, but I'm sure you will enjoy taking another look. For those of you who don't as yet know this installment's featured costumer, and this gown in particular, you are in for a real treat! Get comfortable, get a nice drink. :-)

      I present to you the talented Laurie Tavan, of San Jose, California, USA, in a gorgeous gown in the style of 1560s Florence.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Enjoy. :-)

      PS...there was no submission July 1, but since (as chance would have it) June marked the sixth year of the Italian Showcase (and six is Venus' number), I took a little trip down memory lane and chose my all-time favourite photos of the past six years to show you. If you would like to take a look, the link is below the showcase feature.