May 15 Italian Showcase

  • Anabella Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Wow - in the last two days I've had as many new submissions to the Italian Showcase (and have two on the backburner). If things continue like this I'll be one happy camper. :-)

      I am happy to present to you the lovely work of Elizabeth Caldwell (Lady Isabella Mea Caterina d'Angelo) of Greenbelt, Maryland USA (Storvik, Kingdom of Atlantia), in a beautiful gown in the style of 1540s Florence, in pink silk with gold couching.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Enjoy. :-)