May 1st Italian Showcase - a little late but well worth it!

  • Anabella Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 4:54 AM
      Ok guys, the costumer was unavoidably delayed in getting the final pics to me, so my apologies for delay. If ever there was a time that the old phrase "well worth the wait" applies, THIS is it. I hope you have a beverage and/or snack of choice ready, and plenty of time to read!

      It is my pleasure to introduce to you the talented Katherine Bramley of Konosu, Japan (Lady Katherine d'Aquitaine of the Palatine Barony of the Far West, Kingdom of the West). Katherine wears a gown in the style of 1500 - 1510 Florence that is fully reversible!

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Enjoy. :-)

      Bella Lucia da Verona
      The Realm of Venus