March 15 Showcase is now Online!

  • Anabella Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2009
      I am thrilled to present to you another creation from the costumer recently featured on the February 15th Showcase, Erika Hepler. Erika has created a gorgeous outfit for her husband Mark, who wears a Venetian outfit in the style of 1560.

      I am happier than I can tell you to see another gentleman's outfit presented on the showcase. I think men look wonderful in this style, and we need to see more of them!

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Enjoy. :-)