March 1 Italian Showcase - Online!

  • Anabella Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      I am very happy to present to you the talents of Hanna Lindroos of
      Stockholm, Sweden. Hanna is a costumer for the Stockholm Tolkien
      Society, and wears a lovely Venetian outfit of circa the 1560s, in a
      gorgeous combination of blues.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      I am also happy to say that I have another gorgeous gentleman's outfit
      to show you next time on March 15th. It is truly worth waiting for!

      Enjoy. :-)