It's here, It's here ...

  • Oonagh ONeill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      My copy of The Clothing of the Renaissance World; The Cesare
      Vecellio's Habiti Antichi Et Moderni Has arrived.

      WOW it is much larger than I had expected it to be, ABOUT 2 INCHES
      THINK. There are suplimentary notes in the front and back, and some
      colour reproductions of portraits. A couple of new ones in there too.

      Happy dances....

      Cheers

      Deb
      (Oonagh)
      [Pagar le Pompe]

      Oonaghs Own - Venetian Patrician Womens Dress Laurel [from the skin
      out] and Accessories of the mid to late sixteenth century
      http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown