It goes without saying....

  • Anabella Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      .....and yet I find I want to say it!

      The wonderfully talented costumers on the Italian Showcase deserve
      praise and thanks, and I do SO love to read all your positive comments
      here and elsewhere.

      Please also consider taking the time to drop the costumer her/himself
      a line to express your admiration (if you haven't already done do) -
      that's what their e-mail addresses are there for. I know they would
      LOVE it. :-)