Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] new to me paintings

  • Lady Lyonet
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 17, 2008
      Lovely, thanks for sharing.
      I see many hours looking at wondrous old paintings.
      Lyonet

      http://koukhto.livejournal.com/tag/images
    • borderlands15213
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 17, 2008
        --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "otsisto"
        <otsisto@...> wrote:

        > Found this site with some new to me paintings.
        > http://koukhto.livejournal.com/tag/images
        >
        > De

        Wow. Just, "Wow."
        And thanks.

        Yseult the Gentle
      • Frank A Thallas Jr
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 17, 2008
          Found this site with some new to me paintings.
          http://koukhto.livejournal.com/tag/images

          De

          Ooo, that is fabulous! Gonna waste a lot of time tonight - thanks!
          Now if I can just learn to read Russian this evening.....

          Liadain
          Already seen some new blackwork pics ooooo

        • borderlands15213
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 18, 2008

            > Ooo, that is fabulous! Gonna waste a lot of time tonight - thanks!
            > Now if I can just learn to read Russian this evening.....
            >
            > Liadain
            > Already seen some new blackwork pics ooooo

            "If you enjoy wasting time, it isn't entirely wasted."

            And besides, you're not *wasting* time: you're engaging in independent
            study!

            Yseult the Gentle
          • Frank A Thallas Jr
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 18, 2008
              "If you enjoy wasting time, it isn't entirely wasted."

              And besides, you're not *wasting* time: you're engaging in independent
              study!

              Yseult the Gentle

              So true, so true...<G> and my Blackwork Paintings folder is a bit thin on
              the Northern European side......
              No, dear, I am not vegging on the Web. I am Studying.

              Liadain