"Tuttoricamo" online

  • borderlands15213
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      For antique Italian needlework:
      http://www.tuttoricamo.com/index.asp

      It's in Italian, but on the left-hand sidebar, find the British flag
      icon and click on that to have the text appear in English.
      Not sure yet how much of this is Period-Correct, but I'm so very
      excited to see this downloadable text!
      I like to see credit given where credit is due, and in this case it
      isn't due to me, but to a wonderful hand-needleworker who does some of
      the most beautiful blackwork imaginable, in our local group/branch; she
      posted this link on our local mailing list.
      Enjoy!

      Yseult the Gentle