Newer Seamstress Here!

  • Tracey Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      Hi, Everyone! Been lurking awhile, but now I want to get sewing and I
      need some help. I have bought some beautiful brocades and I'm looking
      for simple, but period patterns to help me get started sewing. I also
      have some beautiful embroidered silk - enough to make the skirt - but
      need to do some type of bodice in another material. Any ideas?