Re:A different style of dress

  • dsmallory@waymark.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
      Wow! Medieval nursing dresses. How convenient--just let down the front and
      attach baby.
      Bella Donna

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2008
        I have seen similar outfits in paintings of "goddesses" (usually Athena) or
        renditions of classical era women and I think costumes for Carnival. The
        first picture looks like it may be Athena as her right hand appears to
        possible hold a spindle(?)(spinning impliment)