June 1 Showcase is Now Online

  • Anabella Wake
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hello again all,

      I am very happy to present to you the talents of Lady Catarina
      Caravello (Laura Parker), of the Barony of Windmaster's Hill, Kingdom
      of Atlantia (Raleigh, NC, USA), in a Milanese working-class outfit in
      the style of the 1580s.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Enjoy. :-)

      Bella
    • Frank A Thallas Jr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
        Nice work! Looks just like those market scene paintings, and very
        becoming to the wearer!

        Liadain

        THL Liadain ni Mhordha OFO
        wildernesse, the Outlands
        http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
          Bella,
          Thank you ! Again you give us a wonderful creation by a wonderful artist to inspire us for future creations for ourselves.

          Catharine
          -------------- Original message from "Anabella Wake" <bella_lucia_da_verona@...>: --------------