FYI

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2008
      Finished work on the June 1st Showcase today and thought I would
      remind people that I have had no further submissions (lots of
      bookings, but nobody actually coming through with the goods), and
      unless I received someone's pics and write up soon there won't be a
      showcase on June 15. It doesn't bother me if I skip one or even two,
      but I do know it bothers a lot of you if I do. :-)

      If you're interesting in submitting (whether or not you have booked),
      I humbly ask that you please don't e-mail me to ask what's needed for
      the showcase. All relevant information can be found, as always, here:

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm#Bookings

      If you have questions after reading that, then please feel free to
      contact me.

      Bella
      The Realm of Venus