Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Digest Number 1528

  • Betsabea
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
      --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Arianna Steffia
      dOvste" <stephehawk@...> wrote:

      > kat,
      > would you mind putting it in the links or photos?
      > Vittoria Colonna turns out to be one of those women of interest and
      I'd like to see the full
      > portrait too.

      Also dear Kat, could you let us know if you do put the picture in the
      photos section as now I am dieing to see the painting as well. By the
      way, beautiful site, I will be spending some time there.

      Thank you

      Betsabea
    • Oonagh ONeill
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
        Because I know Kat is going to be busy this weekend I have added this
        image to the photo section. In the folder marked Oonagh.

        Enjoy.

        Cheers

        Deb
        (Oonagh)
        [Pagar le Pompe]

        Oonaghs Own - Venetian Patrician Womens Dress Laurel [from the skin
        out] and Accessories of the mid to late sixteenth century
        http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown