Early Florentine was shoe question

  • Chiara Fagni/Kiara/Ciar
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
      Whereas, I am starting from the inside out, as I want to fit my dress OVER my camicia, so make sure everything will fit correctly. I hate it when I make a chemise for a dress I already own and it doesn't fit properly once I wear both of them together.

      --Kiara

      Mary Connelly <bunnymom@...> wrote:Neat! We'll have to exchange notes on the construction. I will be sketching out my gown later this week. I already have an idea for it. The green that I had bought, I have decided to make a Florentine gown from, so back to the store for me! I am thinking I might like to try to locate either an orange or pink for it. there is also a painting with one in brown that is really pretty. As

      As you can tell, I am starting with the outside, and then working inwards. I am doing this gown backwards, but only because I want to get a better idea of the final look.

      Francesca