Identify the portrait or painter?

  • Meliore Gimigna Fioravanti
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
      I am looking for information regarding this portrait. I am hoping that
      if anyone can identify it that I will be able to locate a larger
      resolution version of it for study.

      I would be grateful for any and all help.
    • Jen Thies
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
        *Agnolo Bronzino: Young Woman and Her Little Boy, 1540-1545*
        National Gallery of Art, Washington
        http://www.festiveattyre.com/research/secondflor/secflor10.html

        On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Meliore Gimigna Fioravanti <
        melle@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for information regarding this portrait. I am hoping that
        > if anyone can identify it that I will be able to locate a larger
        > resolution version of it for study.

        > I would be grateful for any and all help.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Susan Farmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
          Quoting Meliore Gimigna Fioravanti <melle@...>:

          > I am looking for information regarding this portrait. I am hoping that
          > if anyone can identify it that I will be able to locate a larger
          > resolution version of it for study.
          >
          > I would be grateful for any and all help.

          Bronzino, Portrait of a woman and son. How big do you want? :-)

          At least I think it's Bronzino. I can't bring it up right now --
          seems like the only one I know of is mine. Here it is
          http://epee.goldsword.com/sfarmer/SCA/Paintings/bronzino_LadyBoy.jpg

          jerusha
          -----
          Susan Farmer