Happy New Year!

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      A new year and a new month, which of course means two new Portraits of
      the Month, which some of you may have noticed were recently uploaded...

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/

      And also means that there is a new Showcase to drool over!

      The first installment for the new year is a really gorgeous red and
      gold damask Venetian gown in the style of the 1570s - 1580s, by a very
      talented costumer - Lindsey Eastman of central Illinois, USA.

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/showcase.htm

      Enjoy!

      Bella
    • Jchgtsguy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        Beautiful paintings. Happy New Year, 2008. I am an enthusiast of
        Renaissance Italian Music. I got 3 CD's, 2 from the Metroplitan Museum of Art Gift Shop
        in Manhattan.

        Paul