Rose Awards for 2007 - The Winners Revealed!

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      It's over for another year! The votes have been tallied, the winners
      graphics and page created, pages uploaded, and the winners e-mailed.

      All there is left to do is to announce the winners publically, so
      here it is!

      Please go to...

      http://realmofvenus.renaissanceitaly.net/yourgarb/ISA2007.htm

      ...and all shall be revealed!

      I have enjoyed presenting the Italian Showcase and the Rose Awards
      immensely over the past year, and I look forward to another year
      filled with gorgeous Italian garb creations.

      Thank you all for your support over the past five years. I hope for
      many more to come.