Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Little help

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 12, 2007
      ----- Original Message ----
      From: otsisto <otsisto@...>
      Subject: RE: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Little help

      But if you look at the pattern on the skirt at the waist, there is no
      indication of pleating or indication that the artist will put in pleats but
      there is a hint of gathering on the sides.<<<<

      Oh yes, De, my intention was merely to pass on some info which you may have found relevant, or not. It's totally up to you what you decide to do. :-)

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 13, 2007
        Oh yes, De, my intention was merely to pass on some info which you may have
        found relevant, or not. It's totally up to you what you decide to do. :-)

        Bella

        Oh, okay. :)
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 16, 2007
          This is by Titian but it looks French.