Another new SCA member here...

  • grandodalisque
    Message 1 of 61 , Feb 26, 2002
      You sure are bringing them in. I've been monitoring this group for a while and I really think the information that passes through here is wonderful.
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2, 2002
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."