In The Pink

  • Oonagh ONeill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      Over the years the question of PINK has croped up on numerous
      occasions. Recently a group of ladies choosing to make Venetian
      dress were all very interested in makeing PINK dresses.

      Pink seems to be be the new BLACK for some strange reason.

      To wit I put togeather a list of pink Venetian gowns depicted in
      protrature. I have now incorporated this gallery into my page on my
      FIRST ever Venetian gown.

      http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown/my_first_steps_into_venetian_dre.h
      tm

      Enjoy

      Cheers

      Deb
      (Oonagh)
      [Pagar le Pompe]

      Oonaghs Own - Venetian Patrician Womens Dress Laurel [from the skin
      out] and Accessories of the mid to late sixteenth century
      http://www.geocities.com/oonaghsown