Vecellio translation

  • blissofanthrkind@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      I thought I remembered seeing a chapter or two about summer clothing in the
      list of upcoming Vecellio translations, but I didn't see it this afternoon when
      I read the latest installment on the internet. I was really looking forward
      to that one, because I have not been able to find summer garb that I'm happy
      with. Right now I'm mostly doing Indian in summer, but if there's an Italian
      summer outfit that will stand up to 98 degrees and 90% humidity, I'll give it a
      go. Is such a chapter forthcoming, or was I mistaken?

      Thanks,
      April