Golden Gate Renaissance Faire

  • ladymier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hey guys,

      Come and join the rest of our single types at 4th annual San
      Francisco's most popular Renaissance festival August 25 – 26 2007, and
      will transport visitors to a country fair in early-1500s England.
      While at the festival; hoist your tankards and bend elbows with
      ambassadors from foreign lands and juggling jesters, winsome wenches,
      lords and ladies, peasants, merchants, knight of horseback, squires,
      soldiers and simpletons in authentic costumes who re-create an
      Renaissance country fair.

      The faire will feature four stages of continuous entertainment, two
      courts battling for power, expertly staged battle scenes and
      theatrical performances, lively crafts marketplace, storytelling for
      children and adults, belly dancers, knights on horses, musicians,
      archery tournaments and much more. There will be more merchants
      selling a wider array of arts and craft including one of a kind
      jewelry items, woodcrafts, artwork, ceramics, clothing, hats,
      accessories and historic weapons.

      For more info, visit www.ggfaire.com or for updates, add yourselves to
      www.myspace.com/ggfaire.

      Cheers,
      Marti
    • Cilean_69
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
        I will place this on my calendar! Since I have a couple of new gowns I
        want to take pictures of...this is a great place in which to do so!

        Thanks for the information!!