Re: My Wedding

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30 6:27 PM
      Oh, Oonagh, how beautiful! You look lovely! Congratulations and
      best wishes on your special day!

      Celæna

      --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Oonagh
      ONeill"
      <oonaghme@...> wrote:

      > Greetings All.
      >
      > Wanna see me on my wedding day?
      >
      > I will have a page set up with more photos soon. At the moment my
      > priority is getting cleaned up after the 'at home' wedding. It
      was a truely magical day.

      > http://geocities.com/oonaghsown/
      >
      > I made many of the clothes worn that day, and did my own floral
      > arrangements. My friends helped out with parts that I appreciated
      > beyond measure.
    • Cilean_69
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        You look lovely and congrats!!!

        Cilean
      • Oonagh ONeill
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
          --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Diane"
          <diane19128@...> wrote:

          > Oh, Oonagh, how beautiful! You look lovely! Congratulations and
          > best wishes on your special day!
          >
          > Celæna

          Thank you. I was so pleased with how it all came together. I was
          thrilled with my coat when I finished it. But on the day I am hard
          pressed to say if there was any one element that I felt I had achieved
          more than any other. My chioce in husband is the only part that stands
          out really .... lol

          Hugs

          Deb
          (Mrs Lane) :o))
        • Oonagh ONeill
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
            --- In Italian_Renaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Cilean_69
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > You look lovely and congrats!!!
            >
            > Cilean

            Thank you. I couldn't have wanted for anything beter. It really was
            all of the things I could have ever wanted from the day.

            Hugs

            Deb
            (Mrs Lane) :o))

            P.S.

            Did you see the group photo on the second page?
            http://geocities.com/oonaghsown/index2.html