Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Re: Something new to wish for...

  • Allison Stanley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      I can't stand it either...I emailed it to my daughter, who is not SCA (she
      played a little) but will be attending Webster University in the fall
      majoring in costume design...and she had a fit!!! I told her she should
      forward it to the department head and see if they will do a "class trip"...I
      told her I would chaperone!!!

      A.

      On 6/5/07, martin9150@... <martin9150@...> wrote:

      > Ok, I can't stand it! What an amazing opportunity and a whole year plus
      > to save to go!
      >
      > Beah, saving even now as she types this message!

      > From: "Diane" <diane19128@... <diane19128%40yahoo.com>>
      > I've been looking for a good excuse to go to Italy.... Perhaps this is
      > doable.....;~)
      >
      > Diane
      >
      > <caitlin_oduibhir@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > From another list:
      > >
      > > *tries to remember how to breathe!*
      > >
      > > I wonder if they'll take my soul as payment to attend???
      > >
      > > http://www.costume-textiles.com/index.htm
      > >
      > > Salvi

      In Service to Kingdom and Shire,

      Lady Allegranza Maria del Rosso