Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Re: Something new to wish for...

  • martin9150@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Ok, I can't stand it! What an amazing opportunity and a whole year plus to save to go!

      Beah, saving even now as she types this message!

      From: "Diane" <diane19128@...>
      I've been looking for a good excuse to go to Italy.... Perhaps this is
      doable.....;~)

      Diane

      <caitlin_oduibhir@...> wrote:

      > From another list:
      >
      > *tries to remember how to breathe!*
      >
      > I wonder if they'll take my soul as payment to attend???
      >
      > http://www.costume-textiles.com/index.htm
      >
      > Salvi

    • Allison Stanley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        I can't stand it either...I emailed it to my daughter, who is not SCA (she
        played a little) but will be attending Webster University in the fall
        majoring in costume design...and she had a fit!!! I told her she should
        forward it to the department head and see if they will do a "class trip"...I
        told her I would chaperone!!!

        A.

        On 6/5/07, martin9150@... <martin9150@...> wrote:

        > Ok, I can't stand it! What an amazing opportunity and a whole year plus
        > to save to go!
        >
        > Beah, saving even now as she types this message!

        > From: "Diane" <diane19128@... <diane19128%40yahoo.com>>
        > I've been looking for a good excuse to go to Italy.... Perhaps this is
        > doable.....;~)
        >
        > Diane
        >
        > <caitlin_oduibhir@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > From another list:
        > >
        > > *tries to remember how to breathe!*
        > >
        > > I wonder if they'll take my soul as payment to attend???
        > >
        > > http://www.costume-textiles.com/index.htm
        > >
        > > Salvi

        In Service to Kingdom and Shire,

        Lady Allegranza Maria del Rosso