Re: Dress to be designed

  • Ann Catelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      > by: "Madeleine Delacroix"
      >
      > I thought it was a single dress over a camica then
      > how few layers can I wear..ya think it's possible
      > to just wear a camica an overdress and be
      > respectible???

      No, I think you can wear a camisia and an Undergown (&
      something on your head, if only properly Dressed hair)
      and be respectable. :)

      The underlayer is also likely to include built-in bust
      support, perhaps only with fabric, so you can loose
      mundane underwear, once your bodice is fitted and
      built correctly.

      Not the most formal outfit in the world, certainly,
      but not the warmest, either.

      Ann in CT

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/