archiving

  • laita_dapadova
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      Hi all,

      A quick question for you. What are you using to web-archive and share
      all your lovely costuming scans/portraits/etc?

      Yahoo Photos is closing at the end of summer and I need to move my
      stock. They're offering Flickr, but specifically state it is for
      individually-taken photos only, and are very strict regarding anything
      previously copyrighted (even though personal research archiving is not
      copyright infringement. I've looked at aol pictures, google's picasa...
      thoughts? i don't know anything about making a website...is that a
      better route?

      thanks
      -Laita