Re: tassels (was Florentine gowns)

  • HL Catherine de Gray <sister_dark_swan@y
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2003
      I *think* it makes sense... lol... it'll make sense to Anastacia if
      I tell her. :-) Cool beans. I really think its a neat look to have
      the tassels/ drawstring sleeves, expecially when you tie it together
      with having the big tassels on the belt.

      ~ CdG
    • gemwow wow
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 17, 2003

        Hi all, I need a special favour here, I am looking
        for small plants (resemble bonsai) made from sterling
        silver or 10K Gold. I had seen these in a magazine on
        my flight to Italy 7 years back. I could not read
        Italian then (or now either) and would like to procure
        these, I need them to decorate our sales office. As we
        are heavily into gems and jewelry these would be more
        suitable than real plants.

        Please note that my signature at the bottom of this
        email has nothing to do with my writing here so PLEASE
        do not accuse me of spamming.

        All help will be gratefully accepted.
        Regards and Thanks
        MS.Nok