Yay - finally!!

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      I have received from Ann the Vecellio images and accompanying
      translations by Ann Rosalind Jones and Margaret Rosenthal, and it was
      most definitely worth the wait! :-)

      Their publisher has made it clear that the only way he agrees to my
      publishing these via my website is if they are accompanied by a full
      citation as to authors, publisher, title, publication date and
      copyright/permissions info. Which is, of course, what I told Ann I
      would do in the first place. :-)

      So. It WILL be done, but I can't tell you yet when that will be, and
      how. I am debating between putting the lot up on the website at once,
      or webbing them one image/translation at a time, say, one per month.
      The first method will mean a longer wait for everyone who wishes to
      read them because it will take some time to type it all up and do all
      the scans, the second will mean that the first one will be ready very
      soon, but it will take me 10 months to web all of them. I could try
      to get them done at two-weekly intervals perhaps (on the Showcase off
      week?), which would reduce the time to 5 months. What do you think? I
      could really use some opinions. (bella_lucia_da_verona@...)

      Oh, and some good news - it is DEFINITE that the publication date of
      the book is NOT 2009, but autumn 2008. :-)

      Bella
    • Rebecca Egan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        I'm defiantly for the every two week batches. Oh and any idea of what the price tag is going to be on the book when it hits the shelves? I would be wanting to want to know in American dollars.

        Gabriella Rizo

        "Anabella (Bella) Wake" <bella_lucia_da_verona@...> wrote: I have received from Ann the Vecellio images and accompanying