Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Digest Number 1221

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Thanks Jerusha.
      I have updated my site in the recent months so some pages have changed
      addresses slightly.
      If you cant get this... try
      http://katerina.purplefiles.net/garb/Kat's_Closet.html
      (it is .html now).
      so you might want to update your bookmarks, if you are interested in
      Florentine 16thC clothing recreation.
      :)
      I also have made my research easier to access too.
      Kat