The 1st January means.....

  • Anabella (Bella) Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      ....that it is time to announce the opening of voting in the Italian
      Showcase Rose Awards for 2006. :-)

      This year I have decided on voting forms in both plain text and Word
      versions, which you can download, fill in, and return to me at
      bella_lucia_da_verona@... Voting will close 10pm AEDT,
      January 31 2007.

      The beginning of each month is also time for a new Portrait of the
      Month - this time it is a portrait dated to the second half of the
      sixteenth century, and attributed to Sofonisba Anguissola.

      Both the documents and the Voting Page, as well as the link to the
      new POTM, can be downloaded and/or viewed via the links on the
      website's index page:

      http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net

      Happy New Year!

      Bella

      PS...The January 1st Italian Showcase has been delayed, my apologies.
      Hopefully I'll have it webbed either tomorrow or the next day.